Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) awards new scholarships every year along with a renewal of existing awardees.
The Bank has given scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant’s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions, etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to the rural students and 50% to the female students.
Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post-graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited for DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed SSC / equivalent examination in 2019 and meet the following requirements:
Eligibility for the Dutch Bangla Scholarship
|Academic level||Minimum GPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||School/Institutions situated in district town areas||School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examination||5.00||5.00||4.83|
Amount and Duration of Scholarship
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship (Taka)||Annual grant for reading materials (Taka)||Annual grant for clothing (Taka)|
Other Criteria of Dutch Bangla Scholarship
Other criteria of the Scholarship :
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examination from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed SSC / equivalent examination in 2019, are requested to apply through online at dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student ( image Dimension – width : 500px to 600px , Height : 700 px to 800 px and Image Size Max – 150 kb )
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension – width : 500 px to 600 px , Height : 700 px to 800 px and Image Size Max – 150 kb )
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations ( image Dimension- width : 500 px to 600 px , Height : 700 px to 800 px and Image Size Max – 150 kb )
Some Important Dates for Scholarship
- Application Opening: May 08, 2019
- Application Closing: June 13, 2019
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website: June 17, 2019
- And Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘Primary Selection Letter’ from the above-mentioned DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) website and submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) branches / Mobile Banking offices: From June 19 to July 09, 2019
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
Dutch Bangla Scholarship Result 2019
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Result will publish soon. You will get here the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Result.
If you have any question regarding scholarship then comment below.