Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) awards new scholarships every year along with a renewal of existing awardees.
Dutch Bangla Scholarship 2023
The Bank has given scholarships to deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant’s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions, etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to rural students and 50% to female students.
Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post-graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited for DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed the SSC / equivalent examination in 2023 and meet the following requirements:
Eligibility for the Dutch Bangla Scholarship
|Academic level||Minimum GPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|Schools/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||Schools/Institutions situated in district town areas||Schools/Institutions situated in rural/other areas|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examination||5.00||5.00||4.83|
Amount and Duration of Scholarship
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship (Taka)||Annual grant for reading materials (Taka)||Annual grant for clothing (Taka)|
Other Criteria of Dutch Bangla Scholarship
Other criteria of the Scholarship :
- Students availing scholarships from other sources (except Government scholarships) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank’s scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed the S.S.C./equivalent examination from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed SSC / equivalent examination in 2023, are requested to apply online at dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student ( image Dimension – width : 500px to 600px , Height : 700 px to 800 px and Image Size Max – 150 kb )
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension – width : 500 px to 600 px , Height : 700 px to 800 px and Image Size Max – 150 kb )
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations ( image Dimension- width : 500 px to 600 px , Height : 700 px to 800 px and Image Size Max – 150 kb )
Important Dates for Scholarship
- Application Opening: July 2023
- Application Closing: August 2023
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website: August 2023
- And Primarily selected applicants shall print out a ‘Primary Selection Letter’ from the above-mentioned DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) website and submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL ( Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.) branches / Mobile Banking offices.
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Results will publish soon. You will get here the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Result.